Pasta with tomato sauce is my go-to plate when I am too starving to think what to cook, or as a simple first course when I have guests for dinner. It is healthy, delicious, and disliked by nobody (that I know). Here is my tips of how to prepare tomato sauce in a super quick and easy way. It takes only five minutes (or even less), and it is a perfect dish for family meal. All you need is: chopping board, a knife, a bowl with pestle, and tomatoes. That’s it!
Let’s get started!
- Cut the tomatoes into half.
- Pan on medium fire, without oil. Put the cut tomatoes into the hot pan for fry.
- Turn over the tomatoes, take them out as soon as the skin becomes a bit burned.
- Put the tomatoes into the bowl, and crush them with the pestle. In this way, the skin comes off easily.
- There you have it. The super easy-to-make tomato sauce!!!
Using the bowl and pestle to crush the tomatoes makes the texture better than cutting them into small pieces. Plus it saves much time and efforts!
I like to use the tomato sauce with meat to make a ragu for pasta. Just seal the meat with red wine, then add the tomato sauce to cook for around 15-20 minutes on low fire. Add in salt and pepper, then your a tasty ragu sauce will be ready to serve!